We are seeking a Marketing Representative for the 30A and Destin area in Florida. This position involves identifying and meeting with the area’s real estate agents and lenders to build relationships that enable you to sell our title and closing services/experience. We are proud of our team of dedicated professionals here on the beautiful Emerald Coast.
Setco Services is a family-owned title company that has been in business for over 24 years. We are a real estate closing company for people purchasing homes. We help them protect their investment. Our team runs the background history of properties bought and issues title insurance that ensures their ownership rights to the property. It’s an important job that we take very seriously. That’s why each person we hire must understand our mission, core values, and our values. Our customers must trust us in all of our transactions.
We want you to love what you do using your talents every day.
Are you a natural at building relationships to win business? Are you creative and persistent in finding ways to identify and cultivate new opportunities?
A day in the life of a Setco Sales & Marketing Representative:
What You Do
- Live the culture and mission of Setco Services in all dealings and communications with your team, agents, lenders, buyers, and sellers, building trust and company reputation.
- Develop and continuously improve your knowledge in the title business and promote the benefits of Setco and the overall closing process
- Know, promote and sell an unmatched standard of excellent service
- Develop and build relationships with clients
- Research and identify potential clients in the market by reviewing target lists, social media, and other sources.
- Gather client expectations and preferences to understand their unique personalities and needs.
- Set up meetings and create events with clients and closers
- Continuously identify opportunities for connection and build trust and partnerships.
- Identify, create and organize community events to build and win business.
- Reflect a high level of responsiveness through cell and email
- Work toward individual and team closed file goals and constant communication with the closing team.
- Utilize Qualia software to gather pertinent information, run reports, and track results
- Prepare weekly business development summary to management.
What You Need
- Sales and or sales management experience, competitive drive to produce measurable results, to be the best, and win business
- Proven successful sales and account management experience preferred, prospecting and building a network for new business opportunities and referrals.
- Natural working with people building trusting relationships and an internal drive to influence others
- Consultation and presentation skills fielding challenging questions during presentations.
- Previous experience in the title, mortgage, or real estate industry strongly preferred
- Excellent follow-through and organizational skills
- Ability to set and manage priorities, manage multiple tasks and deliverables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, social media, and technology
- Working by the beach
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans are available
- Voluntary life and disability
- Paid vacation
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program